Re: [LAU] Munk! live (artwork/video)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Apr 24 2013 - 13:44:38 EEST

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 20:34 +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Graphical and multimedia artists tend not to work for free.

All the greedy egoists in the shark tank? True! But some are different,
they don't belong to that group, I heard of some who even use libre open
source software ;), uncommon for the people from the shark tank too.

However, I for example switched from this business to a social business.

For sure some students need music for their video student research
project etc., so they would do it for free.