Re: [LAU] LiSP (Linux Show Player) - player specifically designed for stage productions

From: Asa Marco <aesir.ml@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 24 2013 - 15:53:14 EEST

Il giorno Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:27:47 +0200
Francesco Ceruti <ceppofrancy@email-addr-hidden> ha scritto:

> Il 24/04/2013 14:19, Louigi Verona ha scritto:
> > Anyone have a deb?
> >
> > Also - does it take advantage of JACK?
> >
> > --
> > Louigi Verona
> > http://www.louigiverona.ru/
> No install packages for now, we are working on an install script, and
> no, JACK is not used in any way.

IIRC GStreamer has a jacksink output or similar, so it would be possible
to route audio to any JACK compliant application in this way even if
it's not a native JACK application

It's worth to investigate this possibility

--
Asa Marco <aesir.ml@email-addr-hidden>