Re: [LAU] LV2 audio2midi plugin

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu May 02 2013 - 21:38:28 EEST

Am 02.05.2013 10:25, schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
> Haven't noticed that yet. I got absorbed by playing guitar and
> listening to Will J Godfrey's Silver Bell coming out of Yoshimi ;)
>

>> Try as well the single note switch, that will clip Notes, which come up
>> for short, early down.
>
> I already enabled that switch as I've experienced that the MIDI output
> is more accurate with the single note option enabled.
>
> Jeremy

I've add a low/high cut filter before the tuner now, to remove all
frequency’s which are out of the tuner range (30<->999hz) before
analyze. As well a additional highpassfilter (-3db) at 100hz to reduce
the influence of the lower freqs in the overall analysis.
That makes the midi output a way cleaner.

greets
hermann