Re: [LAU] LV2 audio2midi plugin

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu May 02 2013 - 22:25:21 EEST

Am 02.05.2013 20:42, schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:

> Cool, cool. I just picked up the guitar I'm going to use at LAC2013
> from my guitar repair guy so it's well intonated again. I'm currently
> rebuilding the whole LV2 stack and if that's done I'll rebuild
> guitarix from git too.
>
> Jeremy

Looks like I need to build the LV2 stack as well on my own, to be able
to use the lv2:CVPort extension. The freeze in debian seems to me like a
never ending story now, and debian/sid slips slowly into a outdated
state. I also didn't help to enable the experimental repo, (last jalv
version in experimental is 1.2.0).:-(