Re: [LAU] Anyone have any anecdotal experiences like this to share (horrible singers in the studio)

From: Alf Haakon Lund <alf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 04 2013 - 18:08:56 EEST

On 04. mai 2013 10:31, Q wrote:
> On 04/05/13 00:20, Neil wrote:
>> I tend to believe Florence Foster Jenkins sincerely liked her own
>> singing. I think it is just an extreme case of perceiving her self
>> radically differently than others did.
>>
>> There is probably a really profound lesson in that, but I don't know
>> what it is.
>>
>> Neil
>> --
>> DJ Dual Core's Blog
>> http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/
>> Order without government; Peace without violence.
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning_Kruger_effect

Actually I had planned not to comment on this thread, but I can't help it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz3BjF-tvTY

Norwegian lyrics, but the video kind of, um, elaborates on them. Look,
there walks (what is the right word, does a zebra walk? stroll? wander?
I wonder...) a zebra, tail pointing to the sky.

Al F