Re: [LAU] JSynthLib

From: Daniel Appelt <daniel.appelt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 13:25:26 EEST

Hi Ralf,

you should proceed like this:

1.) Start jsynthlib: java -jar JSynthLib-0.20.0.jar
2.) Add required devices: Menu Window -> Preferences -> Add Device
3.) Create a new Library: menu Library -> New Library
4.) Create a new Patch in the Library window: menu Patch -> New Patch
5.) Right-click the patch -> Edit...

I think there should be more devices available in the latest development
version available in SVN trunk:
http://sourceforge.net/p/jsynthlib/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/JSynthLib/synthdrivers/
I haven't used the program for quite a while, so I can not speak for the
quality of the trunk version.

If you need more help, feel free to join the devel mailing list (
http://sourceforge.net/p/jsynthlib/mailman/). It's really low-traffic, and
I think developers will be happy to get feedback from a real user.

Cheers,
Daniel