[LAU] New Swedish hiphop album made completely in Linux!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 17:31:01 EEST

Since quite a while back, I've been a part of a Swedish hiphop group called
"Raptimus Prime" together with two of my good friends, and we've just
released our first album!

Even though few people on here probably know Swedish, maybe someone finds
it amusing anyway! :)

The album consists of 13 tracks, and was made 100% in Linux from start to
finish. I'm extremely happy and proud that we could make all of this
_almost_ exclusively using free and open source software! We've
recorded/mixed/"mastered" it all by ourselves, mainly using the following
software/plugins:

Ardour2
Ardour3
Some Hydrogen
Calf plugins
Salamander Piano
TAL NoiseMaker
linuxDSP plugins
Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra
zita-dpl1

..and a lot of other stuff I've probably forgot to mention! ;)

You can find it at a number of different sources:

Bandcamp: http://raptimusprime.bandcamp.com/
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/raptimusprime

PirateBay in various formats:
FLAC: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8451980
OGG: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8451976
MP3: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8451978

It's also available at Spotify if anyone uses that.

..and since I'm not sure if torrents/the other links provided work for
everyone, here's a direct link for the OGG-version that *should* work.
Please let me know if it doesn't so I can fix it:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19258546/RaptimusPrime-Styrketarar%5B2013%5D%5BOGG%5D.zip

Lastly, thank you so much all developers/users of open source/linux audio
in general, for making this all possible!
I'm very happy to be a part of this community, with many more musical
projects to come! Cheers!

Kind regards,
Gabriel/zth