Re: [LAU] New Swedish hiphop album made completely in Linux!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 01:41:03 EEST

Set and Jostein, my fellow Swedes, ett riktigt riktigt stort tack till er
båda! :D

Julien: Funny, one of the things I always look forward the most when
posting songs to these lists are your thought through and excellent
feedback and impressions, thank you very much! It's always a pure pleasure
reading what you have to say.
Hahaha you got me with A Change of Heart, I did manage to sneak that in
here too, like in everything else I've done ;). And yeah, you're perfectly
right about the drums, I will keep that in mind for the future, thanks!
Oh, right, the track names! I probably should've made some format where I
didn't have any of the Swedish special signs. No worries! I'll make sure I
think about that too in the future.

Thank you very much again for your comments! And thank you very much again
Set, Jostein and Harry, for your comments!