Re: [LAU] New Swedish hiphop album made completely in Linux!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 10 2013 - 13:19:46 EEST

Set, thank you very very very much for those words! We're overwhelmed and
so happy for everything you've written! :D Thanks!

Dan: Mostly, it's the LinuxDSP plugins. A few drum-samples are also
non-free from different sample packs I've bought when starting out. The
good part is I'm slowly moving away from purchased drum samples in my own
productions, due to the excellent work of for example DrumGizmo (
www.drumgizmo.org) and the Salamander Drumkit etc. I think I used Pianoteq
for a few of the piano sounds as well, but I'm trying to replace that as
much as possible with free and open source piano libraries.
Haven't heard of RedIce, but that sounds very interesting! Could you
perhaps link me that? Thanks!

Julien:
With the background of Set's text, it might be a bit easier for me to
translate the titles now. I'll give it a shot, some of them translate
better than others, but I'll try and provide a small "context" to the
titles too:

1. Intro. Well, self explanatory ;).
2. Fler och fler. More and more, think "more and more people".
3. Ta min hand. Take my hand.
4. Då ser ni oss. Then you'll see us. Think "this happens, then you'll see
us".
5. Unstoptimus. Doesn't mean anything in particular, just a play on words
with Raptimus/Unstoppable.
6. Andnöd. Out of breath, or hard to breathe.
7. Tjäna man. Hey man!
8. Styrketår. Strengthening drink. Think having a glass of whisky or
something of equal awesomeness.
9. Sysselsättningens slaveri. The slavery of labour basically.
10. Raptimus Rap. Self explanatory :D
11. När du försvann. When you went away/When you disappeared.
12. Behov eller beroende. Need or addiction.
13. Woop Woop. Woop Woop! :D

Thanks again for all the feedback and the nice words, I/we really
appreciate it!