Re: [LAU] Xth sense on archlinux

From: Marco Donnarumma <devel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 13 2013 - 13:36:39 EEST

Hey Fero,

thanks for testing, and good to know it works! (as it is supposed to :) )

as for [import], that's likely to be something wrong with your
configuration, which would be the reason why it doesn't work with other
libraries too.
Usually you want to add your externals pd libraries to ~/pd-externals.
Anything in there will be loaded automagically by [import]. Anything that
is not there won't be loaded and Pd will complain.

See also my step-by-step tutorial at:
http://res.marcodonnarumma.com/projects/xth-sense/#download

iir and stepper are not part of the Xth Sense package by the way.

hope that helps!
best,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.