Re: [LAU] RME BabyFace question

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 11:34:28 EEST

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 10:20 +0200, dianoux wrote:
> I wish to use a RME BabyFace with Ubuntu. Did someone do it once? Does
> a driver exist for such RME product? Someone told me that it's
> possible but so far I couldn't find how.

You should rephrase your request. What features of this device do you
want to use with Linux? And then ask if somebody really has used the
card on Linux using those features.

I did miss to ask this. My card, another RME, has got a driver, can be
used with Linux, but not with the features I need. I'll keep my card,
but in addition I'll buy it's predecessor to get what I need for my
Linux DAW.

Regards,
Ralf