Re: [LAU] "Another Reality" LP - made entirely with Linux Audio software

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 24 2013 - 11:51:19 EEST

I used HarmonySEQ for quick automation. It is a powerful tool.

As for session managers, no, I did not. I did make a simple script to start
a session with everything I need, but
I am yet to try NSM. I did use Ladish in the past, right now I am not using
it, although I probably should set a
session manager up.
But in the case of this album lack of session management was not such a big
issue due to the nature of the music.
If you notice, it rarely has complex leads and melody lines, it is
basically all broken down into small music phrases.
That allowed me to stop working on a tune at any time and resume work later.

Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/