Re: [LAU] Trouble getting Tascam US-122 to run

From: mxa <abonnements@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 14:11:53 EEST

Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sat, 18 May 2013 03:26:35 +0200, Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
>> Home directory not accessible: Permission denied
>
> You can read, but perhaps it's mounted read only?

(sorry if this is comming through multiple times, there seems to be a
problem with the nabble/mailman integration)

I'm running Linux Mint 15 and have the same issue.

I followed this how to:
http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=83565

If I run
sudo usx2yloader
then the USB LED on the TASCAM goes green and i get the message
"Home directory not accessible: Permission denied"
I can then choose the device as ALSA output, for instance in Pd. If i run
the testpatch i get about 0.5 seconds audio before the message Audio I/O
stuck, closing device.

what could be the problem?

m.