[LAU] making freewheeling work under ubuntu 13.4 was--Re: disappointed that dependancies for freewheeling are broken in ubuntu 13.4

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 18:33:57 EEST

Hi FLO,
Thanks for your help on this!
OK, I've tried the command to create a symbolic link, and freewheeling
gave me the same error.
I've looked in the /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ directory, and that
library file doesn't seem to be there, unless maybe it's hidden.
SOOOO, I'm not sure where to go from here, except to sooperlooper,
which i will also try. :-)

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
Rusty