Re: [LAU] [a bit OT] Sebkha-Chott performs Frank Zappa's Thing Fish feat Ike Willis: crowdfunding call

From: Felix Homann <linuxaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2013 - 15:58:35 EEST

Hi Wladimir Ohrelianov II,

that works without any accents ;-)

2013/6/12 Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>

> > You're part of that project?
>
> Yep, i'll be bass player, and Brown Moses. And actually, I'm writing the
> code stuff and pd patches used for videoprojection.

Great! Please, tell me that your using an FTU on stage. That would make me
feel like being a tiny part of that show :-)

(OTOH, I hope you dismissed the FTU for something better..)

I'll try my best to come there but will probably be on stage myself
somewhere else.

Ike Willis... Have I said "Wow"?

Regards,
Felix