[LAU] greetings from a blind user

From: Jürgen Dengo <jyrgen.dengo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2013 - 18:50:14 EEST

Hello,
I've considered starting using linux again. And sinse making music with
a computer is a priority for me. I thought I would ask here, what kind
of environments are there, that I could use to make music on linux with.
A few of you might know, that I have made tracks with the windows
version of zynaddsubfx, but I thought to give linux a try. So if any of
you, especially I heard there are some visually impaired users like
myself, have used linux for music production, could give me advice, then
I would be really grateful. The main questions first would be, which
environment to use and also, have anyone of you tried to connect a korg
R3 as a midi keyboard to a daw. Also, I'll need to search for drivers
working with my creative soundblaster audigy4.
Thanks in advance,
yours sincerely,
Dengó Jürgen