[LAU] New song: `indigo`

From: William Light <wrl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2013 - 22:01:01 EEST

Hey LAU,
Here's a song I just finished earlier today. From nothing to a complete
track inside of a week is a new personal record for me, especially
considering how proud I am of this one. It's a mid-tempo, very
breakbeat-heavy electronic track.

As usual, produced in Renoise. Lots of Loomer Aspect, lots of CAPS and
Foo distortion plugins, and lots of field recordings.

Please excuse the Soundcloud link. I'd prefer not to share around an MP3
or Ogg just yet, as I'm putting together a short EP to release later in
the summer for a few bucks on Bandcamp.

Without further ado:
http://soundcloud.com/visinin/indigo

enjoy!