Re: [LAU] Thinking about my new composition studio : a notation editor (ly-compatible?) which might use jack or ALSA midi correctly?

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2013 - 22:58:14 EEST

Hi Paul,

Yep, that's not what I meant, actually, but my english sometimes tricks
me. I miss the good idea (cause from what I've seen now, it looks like a
good idea), came from male.

Anyhow, I find several similarities in the way of presenting the
"product" in the user manual of laborejo and non-softs!!! ;)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 03:26:50PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote :
> laborejo is a product of Nils Gey.
>

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> > Oh, well, I'm going to check that, this might be fantastic, and once
> > again comes from your side, male!!!
> >
> > Musescore is really good, actually, but no jack transport, and the midi
> > implementation is a bit short, I find (or didn't find how to set it up).

> > sync
> > exprots
> > >
> > > Basic start/stop Jack-Transport support has been added in the latest
> > release.
> > > http://laborejo.org/News/6_Laborejo_Release_version_08

Aurélien