Re: [LAU] Xth sense on archlinux

From: Marco Donnarumma <devel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 18 2013 - 11:35:36 EEST

Hey Fero,

glad you managed! Do you mind if I copy/paste these stepsin our Xth Sense
forum?

thanks,
best,

Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
Embodied Audio-Visual Interaction Research Team.
Department of Computing, Goldsmiths University of London
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Research: http://res.marcodonnarumma.com
Director: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net