[LAU] [New music]: synth ba(p)rock

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2013 - 00:00:23 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I just uploaded my latest effort. The composition is not my responsibility,
nor are the lyrics. It's an arrangement of "O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden" by
Bach. I took two Riemenschneider transcriptions, number 21 (BWV 153.3) and one
transcription of "Wenn ich einmal soll scheiden) from the St.Matthew's passion
(BWV 244). And I took the lyrics "O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden" and "Wenn ich
einmal soll scheiden".
   But first the music:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/o_haupt.ogg
   or:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/o_haupt.mp3
   My title "Wenn ich einmal soll scheiden - the Song that shouldn't".
   The arrangement is done with real hardware only and even no hardware
emulatins were used, i.e. real analogue, wavetable, FM and the vocoder.
   As ever feedback is welcome.
   Enjoy and warm regards
          Julien