Re: [LAU] Google TV device w/ AV out

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2013 - 10:41:04 EEST

On 06/19/2013 06:26 AM, Perry Kivolowitz wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Really, what are you doing with the sticks? I am working on a real time audio product and could sure use a colleague. This is a for profit effort.
>
> I have about a dozen of the rk3188 based sticks and have supplied most of the Linux experts porting to that device with hardware. Five countries worth.
>
> Thanks

Hi Perry,

I want to use them for doing real-time, low-latency audio. So use them
as a virtual guitar amp with guitarix for example. Or as a synth or
sampler. I got it all working on my Raspberry Pi and now I'd like to get
it working on a RK3066 based device too. The company I work for has a
RK3188 based device on order (MK809III) and I have to hack it. The
necessary kernel source code has been available for about two weeks I
think and only last week some people succeeded in getting Linux on it.
As I think I could personally benefit from these developments, not only
as a musician but also on a professional basis, I'm willing to invest
some time into hacking these devices. So if you need an extra colleague,
count me in!

Regards,

Jeremy