Re: [LAU] hardware midi control--footswitch? or Jack audio transport

From: Milan Lazecky <espiritocz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 08:29:35 EEST

Haha, thank you )
But please note, that this pedal I was writing about, it doesn't send midi
signals! It behaves really like a keyboard, so you can map some keys or
combinations of keys to it - but not MIDI. I have seen some another utility
that can transform keyboard keys to midi signals but it.. well.. it wasn't
that useful for me.
Anyway, good luck with whatever you do and thanks for the tip about
qjackmmc - I will investigate how can I use this stuff.
Cheers!

Milan