Re: [LAU] Änglagård - July 14th - Goarshausen

From: Peter Crighton <petecrighton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 23 2013 - 16:46:51 EEST

2013/6/22 david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>

> On 06/20/2013 11:32 AM, Dan MacDonald wrote:
>
>> Arguably the worlds finest modern prog rock band
>>

> Hmm, so "modern" now includes a band from the 90s. ;-)
>
> I like Glass Hammer and Imagin'Aria.
>
> Any prog bands that started more recently than 90s?

Sure, there are lots, my favourite young band being District 97 (starting
in 2006 and releasing their two albums so far in 2010 and 2012):
http://lasersedge.bandcamp.com/album/trouble-with-machines
For a more classic prog sound (à la Genesis) there are for example Agents
of Mercy, formed in 2009, although the musicians are already auld
acquaintances like Roine Stolt and Jonas Reingold from the Flower Kings.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de