Re: [LAU] New/old album online

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2013 - 18:02:19 EEST

Congrats on the release Julien!

I listened to it in full a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it. I'd
imagine its the first full album recorded under nama, unless we count your
previous recordings, is it?

I can't manage even a short comment without at least one vague comparison
and in the case of this album, the opening track reminded me of 'The Ikon'
off the first Utopia album in its feel and duration. You like?

There are a few strong tracks on it, I'd need to listen again to give any
detail but Mr Marple seems to be the closest to a 'single' ie it has the
most instant appeal for me although I've never seen the show you say it
derives from it reminds me of Booker T.