Re: [LAU] OSC & plugins

From: Burkhard Ritter <burkhard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 30 2013 - 00:20:51 EEST

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> ardour allows full OSC control of all plugin parameters.

Any pointers on how to do that? I've managed to control volume, mute
and so on with TouchOSC and a small python script, however it's not
clear to me how to control plugin parameters. What is the OSC path?
I've looked at the Ardour OSC page [1], but it does not seem to be on
there.

Cheers,
Burkhard

[1] https://community.ardour.org/osc_control