Re: [LAU] Linux Firewire Users

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 01 2013 - 12:33:34 EEST

On 07/01/2013 11:24 AM, Abhayadev S wrote:
> yeah i checked and it says experimental ! how is the feature support ? can
> we get features of Saffire MixControl software?

Everything should work, except the DSP part. As I don't use the mixer
software myself I can't tell what features are supported. But a lot of
work has been done recently to create mixer templates for almost all
Focusrite Saffire Pro devices. You should definitely ask on the FFADO
user mailinglist about the status of your Pro 56.

Regards,

Jeremy