[LAU] linux-rt & presonus 1818VSL

From: Fero Kiraly <fero.kiraly@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 02 2013 - 19:53:46 EEST

Dear colleagues ;)

I have some troubles - read xruns - with this setup:

archlinux - linux-rt(various versions)-jack-presonus1818VSL

My aim is to get as low latency as possibile.
I have tried various kernel versions (rt) and various JACK setups
(48000/(256,128,64),3)
but none of them was without xruns when running:
pd - plugins - ardour

now I am compiling time by time kernel from series 3.2 - because I've read
they are good for this purpose - and I am trying...

Does anybody have some experience with similar setup and with no xruns ?

thanks

fero