Re: [LAU] My second album is done!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 04 2013 - 23:11:53 EEST

Thank you so much for you comments everyone!! Really wonderful to hear,
thanks!

Brendan: We spoke briefly on IRC, but thank you very much again!

Juan: Thank you very much! It's actually not Hydrogen at all, but only the
Salamander Drumkit through LinuxSampler, sequenced in Ardour. And I agree
with the realism on the drums, I wish I had more of an ear for what sounds
real and not with drums. However, usually I make a conscious choice to
trade realism for an additional sound I like or so. Like in the 3rd song
Still, where I'd like to meet the drummer who could play the ride, hihat
and snare the same way that I've made it :D

Rusty: Thanks! I'm glad the production seems to hold in your headphones too!

Devin: Oh, thank you so much! It makes me very glad that you commented the
transitions as well, I was aware it was a bit of a gamble to put them in,
but hopefully they weren't too much!