Re: [LAU] Off topic - Bluegrass for boys!

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 05 2013 - 21:38:29 EEST

Doesn't play here on Debian Sid Linux with Firefox 22. Displays message:
" It appears that we are unable to play this video in your browser for
one of the following reasons:

     you have JavaScript disabled
     your device does not support HTML5 video
     you have an old version of the Adobe Flash Player. Download the
latest Flash player to view this video."

IIRC, HMTL5 video support is very dependent on video drivers: one great
disadvantage compared to good old proprietary Flash.

Well, downloaded the MP4 and tried to play it, and it won't play.
Rather, it plays, but there's no sound and no video. Deleted it and
tried again, and now mplayer plays it.

They're pretty damn good.

--
David