Re: [LAU] Non Mixer Spatializer Demo

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 08 2013 - 01:18:32 EEST

Slightly OT:

I am usually very liberal when it comes to people's worldview and this is
sincere behavior, I really do respect other people's beliefs and ideals and
I do not need to make any special effort to politely leave my opinions to
myself.

However, sometimes I think it is helpful to point out certain things, so
that people at the very least are aware that an opposing opinion exists.

I'll be brief.

1. I think this is frustrating when you post a link to YouTube and someone
writes a long letter, explaining how they dislike proprietary Flash and how
it does not work on their system or on their browser.

Please, this is YouTube, one of the most used services in the world. If you
cannot watch it - get a plugin to download videos.

There is no need to tell us for the hundredth time that you cannot be
bothered to find a working technical solution to a problem that is simpler
than anything else going on in your command line. Seriously.

2. Adobe Flash is proprietary and we all know it. Period.

Thus, it is really not necessary to use every situation you can to push
your free software fundamentalism on other people. If I use Linux, it does
not mean that I agree with Richard Stallman on everything.

This is not specifically to Ralf, since I have read other people doing this
as well.

I apologize for going OT and would please ask to not take this personally
as this is not meant to be.

Sincerely,
Louigi Verona.

http://www.louigiverona.ru/