Re: [LAU] Flash Player - Was: Non Mixer Spatializer Demo

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 08 2013 - 01:40:38 EEST

Hi Louigi,

the reason that now relatively many people don't want Flash Player
anymore is that it's not maintained for Linux anymore and even on other
platforms it's not available. In the past I used Adobe Flash Player on
Linux myself and I still use proprietary software with Linux.

So at least for me the reason isn't Linux operating system religion,
it's simply that Flash Player is a Windows only thing, not only an issue
for Linux.

Regards,
Ralf