Re: [LAU] [a bit OT] Vocal microphone

From: Leonardo Palomares <leoave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 13 2013 - 01:07:50 EEST

Hi Julien:

Vocals mic?
For that money I would go with: Sennheiser Evolution e935 or the Audix OM7
is a better one.

Speaking of Shure SM58, yes, it is the most popular, but not so good in
other things.
Most popular doesn't mean best (win/Linux)
To get bass form them you have to eat it, that's the way it was design, for
the rocker guy to sing touching it with the lips.

To be honest I got better sound with the Senn e835 than the SM58.

And I do like to be different, the rest uses SM58, I use e835.

If I need a hammer, I buy a hammer, not a mic.

:)

Leo