Re: [LAU] My second album is done!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 15:13:04 EEST

Yes Atte, I was only talking about how I mostly use it, which is just like
a tremolo. But yeah, it has many uses more than the simple tremolo-like
duck-to-the-dance-kick.

Arve: Thank you very much for the comment!

Alexander: Thanks for your excellent sampling libraries. I'm sorry if I
smashed some of the sounds in the drums ;).