Re: [LAU] live audio on netjack1

From: Nacho - <nachoen79@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 27 2013 - 20:47:41 EEST

Hi David, thanks for the help, but when I change from jack to alsa on the slave machine I can listen only on that slave machine, not in the master.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:14:16 -0700
From: davidtweed2003@email-addr-hidden
To: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden
Subject: Re: [LAU] live audio on netjack1

Hi Nacho, which direction are you trying to send live audio. master to slave or slave to master? if slave to master use alsa_in on slave machine to have that audio interface as a jack client. hope this helps.
 www.the-temp-agency.com/lollipopfactory