Re: [LAU] [New music]: Some eurodance - Be Frank

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 13:17:21 EEST

Is it a Technotronic vs MARRS revival collaboration or LA's / NAMA's most
prolific user having some fun?

Not really the sort of music I'd listen to out of choice any more if I'm
honest but I'm always interested to hear what you've been up to Julien. You
never know what to expect with your recordings and you seem to be able to
knock out a good tune in any genre.

Not tried MIDISH myself yet, will have to add that to my overly long list
of stuff I should check out.

Thanks for sharing Julien!