[LAU] two new tracks

From: alexander <axeldenstore@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 18:58:01 EEST

They are actually not that new, It's some 95% finished stuff I found
when I cleaned my ardour sessions folder and figured I might just finish
and release it..

The first track is simply based around a drum improv track I did when I
got my new drums last summer..
Second one is a slow, ambient, Gybe inspired piece that I don't even
remember when I started, ancient stuff...

http://vortexofinfiniteirony.bandcamp.com/

I think I'll post later stuff under this new name instead of
sharpattack, I want a name that at least used to give zero hits on
google.. (It's alot easier to stalk yourself then, ie feed your ego)

I made the cover with mypaint, a really satisfying experience. Because
usually I really suck at painting, I mean REEALLY suck.. but I'm very
happy how the cover turned out. Didn't take all that long either, maby
abit over an hour or so...