[LAU] [New music]: Joy for Joy - a musical joke

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 00:28:30 EEST

Hello again!
   So here's the second of my latest pieces. I didn't know a few days ago, taht
I would be recording it. but it sort of forms a union with Be Frank. Different
style and this is even less serious. In case you don't like early Enigma a
lot, give it some time and feel it change. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/joy_for_joy.ogg
   and for the OGG-ily challenged:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/joy_for_joy.mp3
   The instruments are more or less the same: JV-1080, MiniBrute, Microwave XT,
DX7, this time with the addition of setBfree though. and what an addition that
was. setBfree is really growing on me, the more I play it, the more I love it!
   And Nama has seen more improvements for live interaction, especially when
mixing!
   Feedback is welcome. :-)
   Kind regards
         Julien