Re: [LAU] linux compatible USB Audio Interface

From: jwind <wind@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 09 2013 - 12:09:02 EEST

just for completeness:
after checking out the scarlett 18i8 with another system (a
dual-core-netbook)
i have some not so nice drop-outs in playback, which not seem to be related
to any latency settings. (-
tried to debug a bit, but could not find any errors in kernel- or device
logs;
does anyone know a good practice how to filter this?
thanks james for that hint.
j ,.