Re: [LAU] rogue: new softsynth

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 23:09:42 EEST

Oh dear! :/

Did you get Rogue to produce sound Flo / any other early testers?

I could try Jalv or Carla but I really want to use it under qtractor so my
session mgmt rash doesn't return! ;)

I wonder whats going wrong here for me? Noizemaker LV2 is working just fine.

I'll try it again in a few weeks and see if I have more luck!