Re: [LAU] Linux Audio podcast. episode003: commenting replies

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 16 2013 - 08:14:24 EEST

"It sometimes seems like people think they are doing the project or
developer a favor by merely using it."

Perhaps some people, but I do not subscribe to such a view ;)

I'll repeat once again - it was just sharing of my experience that
surprised myself and I wanted to
tell about it - that even a rather dedicated user can go through such a
phase. There is really
no frustration or complaining, but, if course, I did anticipate that
someone might react that way.

I do say very positive things about Linux Audio if you read my site, so I
just do not agree that you
attacking me as someone who just complains is constructive or necessary ;)