Re: [LAU] Linux Audio podcast. episode003: commenting replies

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 00:02:24 EEST

What plugins are the best according to you Liles, and you Fons? Or anyone
else knowledgable for that matter.

I personally wouldn't catch the difference unless it's something fairly
obvious, but I do agree it's impossible to know which ones are the good
ones in the giant pile that is LADSPA/LV2 plugins...

If you tell me/us that, I'll compile it to a list and put it somewhere
where we can refer people. Preferably the Linuxmusicians or Linux Audio
wiki.

Cheers!