Re: [LAU] Another song made with free software

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 14:37:00 EEST

2013/5/9 Giorgio - Audiophilo <anomalsound@email-addr-hidden>

> Hi everybody,
> just wanted to share another song made at my studio (T.Rex Studio). It's a
> cover of the well known song by Gotye, "Somebody that i used to know".
> As usual i worked only with free software and some external tools
> Unfortunately the guy that made the video works with a Mac :(
> Cheers!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8DZxiPtMg
>

> --
> Giorgio Bał
> *Sound engineer*
>
> T.Rex Studio
> www.trexstudio.com

That is a big-full-bassy-wide sound! For me professional good audio
engineering as any other made professionally with non-floss. First comes
the people behind the tools, not the tools itself.

Would like to know if you could have a great sounding recordings (you know,
the source is the key) or it was all achieved on the mix and master stages
(I guess, as usual, it's a combination).

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux