Re: [LAU] [New music]: Days of Borrowed Time

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 18:35:41 EEST

Hello Patrick!
   Even I, raging, vain egoist of a would-be artist, that I am, can't accept
this credit. I came across something similar before. there have been artists
for a while now, who blended the fashion of dubstep with all sorts of ideas.
There's even a violinist, who plays her instrument to dub, although I don't
like her work, the idea is sound and resounding enough. and there have been
people like Skrillex, who mixed and mangled the basic genre of dubstep with
others from the world of pop. and alas it must be said for them, that they
produce better and much punchier basslines. :-) It seems, that I must find
another distortion or overdrive plugin, should I wish to pursue that path
further.
   Thanks anyway, it goes down like milk and honey. :-)
   Warmly yours
         Julien