[LAU] MOD web-ui

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Aug 28 2013 - 11:11:02 EEST

HI

Is anyone here successful running the mod-host web-ui?
I'm trying the last two day's to get it work, but can't get it.
I could run the mod-host in interactive mode, to get sound out of it,
but I fail to do any remote control with the web-ui.
I could run the web-ui, browse plugins, load them, save paddle boards,
but I still remain in a "Device is offline" state, I can't get a input
to connect to, well, a output is there on screen, but no input.

Is there a tutorial anywhere? Did I need to set the socket somehow ?
I would love to get it work, as the Web Interface looks really, really,
nice.

hermann