Re: [LAU] MOD web-ui

From: Bruno Gola <brunogola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 29 2013 - 16:50:40 EEST

nice!

i think all cloud plugins are compiled for the MOD hardware, 64 bits,
etc... but with mod-sdk you can install any lv2 plugin to your mod-ui
webserver.

i think at some point we will use the default lv2 paths and try to
load every plugin you have installed, but for now we prefer this way
because if you don't use the sdk to install a new plugin you won't get
the beautiful icons/graphics and then the UI doesn't make that much
sense and becomes hard to experience.

[]'s