Re: [LAU] Free Impulse Response files for guitarists

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Sep 01 2013 - 09:42:49 EEST

/Fri Mar 29 12:05:27 UTC 2013 /Giorgio - Audiophilo wrote:
> Thank you so much for the hint!
> Do you know of any documentation on how to create those files? I have some
> interesting amps and i'd love to create some impulse response files to
> share with the community.

Hi Giorgio

Andreas Degert from the guitarix project have done some research on this
field and comes up with a new program (specmatch) to generate Impulse
Response files. It's available in the guitarix git repository now. It
generate IR-files by compare the spectrum of two files (Orginal <>
Sample), it's a handy python application and easy to use.

greets
hermann