[LAU] Do have all versions off Matrix-1000, 6, 6R have the same MIDI implementation?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Sep 03 2013 - 18:52:30 EEST

Hi :)

since Wiki mentions that the "Matrix-6R and Matrix-1000 are both
rackmount versions of the Matrix-6" and I'm writing a command line tool
for editing the Matrix-1000, I wonder if sysex remote parameter edit
parameters and values are equal for all three synths?

At least the device ID for all three synths is the same, 06 hex.

If there should be minor differences for parameters and/or values I
could add a Matrix-6 and Matrix-R6 mode.

I also wonder if regarding to the MIDI implementation different versions
of the Matrix-1000 were released.

AFAIK there are no different versions off the Matrix-1000 regarding to
the MIDI implementation and sysex remote parameter edit parameters and
values are equal for Matrix-1000, Matrix-6 and Matrix-6R.

Is anybody aware about differences?

Regards,
Ralf