Re: [LAU] WX5 MIDI mapping

From: Milan Lazecky <espiritocz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 06 2013 - 05:31:49 EEST

Thank you Nick.
Aha, so, this is the "melodica" - I like this instrument. This video always
makes me goosebumps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqcmhkfJRE - this
"melodica" is in the end, filling the music greatly.
Now I listen to these ChiLites ("Have you seen her"), I see what you mean,
it sounds very interesting.

Well, I got wx5 + yamaha vl70-m. I hope I will be able to use it in
practice. I first wanted to be just my practicing instrument - I live in ..
let's say "quiet place" in Hong Kong, just for a short while. But I made a
system to play it also in street, however something is still missing. I was
trying playing with looper and usb pedal, but it simply didn't fill me - I
am probably not that kind of musician and will always need some friends
around to play with.

Looking forward to get home soon and show up with some "enhanced sound".
Thank you, cheers!

Milan