Re: [LAU] crackling sound

From: Steve Downes <steve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 06 2013 - 12:29:26 EEST

I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago. cleared it as follows:-

Backed off the frames number to the next highest. I wasn't getting
xruns either but I assume it was close to it (or something like
that). Anyway it cleared it.

Hopefully somebody will give you a more technical answer but in the
meantime...

Steve