[LAU] timing issues when using ladspa plugin 1769 click

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2013 - 01:46:09 EEST

Hi guys,
I'm using plugin 1769 in Nama, based on ecasound.
Here's the scenario.
I'm recording one track.
When I begin recording, the click starts right on queue. I play along
with the click.
But, upon playback, when I press play, the click clicks repeetedly
several times as the playback fades up and my recorded performance is
no longer in sync with the click.

Again, to reiterate, when I record, the click starts as I start the
recording engine, but upon playback, the click sortof studders as the
playback fades up, and then the click is no in sync with my recording.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Rusty